I don't know that any particular method is objectively better for
everyone.  Each person needs to do what works in their own situtation.
When several people need to share a common structure, things become
more difficult.

gs

George Sinos
gsi...@gmail.com
www.georgesphotos.net
plus.georgesinos.com

On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 2:20 AM, AlunFoto - Jostein Øksne