Bike messengers are professionals, and most of them maneuver
skillfully through the city streets.  I was in New York City this
weekend, however, speeding down 7th Avenue in a taxi, and I was
terrified by the pedicabs cutting in and out, terrifying their
passengers and the pedestrians alike.

Dan Matyola