> From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of
> knarftheria...@gmail.com

[...]

> Ok, I know the person who found it and walked away with it did nothing
> illegal, but you'll never convince me that keeping that camera was
> morally right. The ~right~ thing to do would have been to turn it in to
> security.
>
> They might as well have stolen it from me.

[...]

That's damn bad luck, Frank. I hope it turns up.

I'm not sure about the legality of it, but I consider that to be theft.
Whoever picked it up knew that it did not belong to them. If you take
something that doesn't belong to you, that's stealing isn't it?

Do you have insurance that will cover it?