Ted,
Great album.  I hate you!
You used the water for excellent reflections,
and then you had bluffs too!  Great stuff.
Such a beautiful place...
Regards,  Bob S.

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012, Theodore Beilby <tbei...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Spent all day Sunday jeeping around the back roads in the Buffalo River National
Forest being overwhelmed by the beauty of this years fall colors. I have posted
a set on Flikr, for anyone to look and possibly comment on. Had a hard time
editing this set (52 shots posted.)