On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 4:20 PM, Derby Chang <der...@iinet.net.au> wrote:

> http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/751784-REG/Fujifilm_16128244_Finepix_X100_12_MP.html

I think it is a gorgeous camera. This review (on B&H) would make me
want to peruse some X100 forum posts before I spent that much,
however.

start of review:
"The form factor for this camera is EXACTLY what i want. I waited a
long time to get this camera. After using it for 3 days I had to
return it. This camera does not focus correctly. I do not understand
why this issue is not being discussed.

I am a very experienced photographer - over 35 years. I have NEVER
...... repeat NEVER ...... had any camera with this type of unreliable
focus. I read all the info on all the forums to mitigate the problem.
I concluded it was not worth the effort. This camera is not ready for
prime time. At this price you should not have to WORK HARD to get
Autofocus to work properly.

Yes ...... it had the latest firmware."
end of review