Thanks for your comments, Ted, and Bruce.

Just spent an hour or so perusing the gazillion things I can set to keep a
leash on my images, see what I can and cannot do, etc.. Seems like a reasonable
site for showing to the PDMLr's what my eyes see, and whether the camera agrees
or disagrees.

Set my licensing up to Attribution, non-commercial, share-alike. As has been
discussed before, don't mean a hill o'beans if some want to do as they please.
I'd have to be at the dentist or doctors to have a good chance of spotting any.
 :)