Hi!

It is time to start clearing up my Pentax gear:

1. Carl Zeiss Jena MC Flektogon 50/4 (6x6 format wide lens) with Tilt Adapter - USD 300.

2. Starblitz 3601 DTZ - multi-dedicated, supports (regular!) TTL and has two auto-modes. Comes with wide adapter and set of color adapters. It tilts and it swivels. USD 25.

3. Metz 40 MZ-2 with SCA 3701 and SCA 372 modules. For those who don't know the modules can be exchanged and it can be made fit any camera system. Built like a tank, rather serious flash unit. It does not support P-TTL, but it reads out ISO, aperture and focal length from the camera (it auto-zooms taking into account the crop factor) and with its own light sensor it produces really good exposures. With SCA 372 module it is basic flash with all the settings set by the user. USD 50.

All prices don't include shipping, which I will obviously combine if you buy more than one item. I will absorb PayPal fees whatever they might be (I think it is about 5%). Or make me an offer.

Soon to come: lenses and one of my two K-5's.

Please reply off-list.

Thanks.

Boris