From: "knarftheriault

Hmmm. It's been a fairly wet October here. Not.oppressively so, but
still fairly grey much of the time.

This photo was one that got away. I mean it's okay, but only just.

When I first saw them there was no taxi and other pedestrian; I could
see past them across the street and right down the sidewalk to some
small figures with umbrellas. Very moody but not intrusive

However I couldn't shoot because of a newspaper box obstructing my
view of them. By the time I manoeuvred myself to get a clear shot the
damned taxi was there. I shot one anyway then one of them shifted
position and it was gone.

So this is the best I could get. Frustrating because I had a glimmer
of a much better shot...

;-)

The thing about taxis is they move on again fairly soon. I wonder if you
could have gotten another shot if you had lingered there for a bit?