Thanks, Bruce!

I titled it from a line in a Kids in the Hall skit in which Don McKellor played
a messenger. The narrator described him as (among other things) a "ginsu knife
of hope".

Only after I posted it on Facebook did I find out that it was Kota, a Japanese
messenger in town for about six months. He recently bought that orange bike, so
the bike didn't help me identify him.

He liked the photo and wasn't offended by the silly title; in fact it's now his
profile pic on fb.

I know I posted it here before but here's that KiH video:

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orIZohIqJDU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

"He's delivering ~your~ package MISTER!"

;-)

Thanks again.

Cheers,
frank