Wish I'd read this post prior to sending my retard comments.
Hope your recovery is generous.

Jack

----- Original Message -----
From: Ann Sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2012 7:57 AM
Subject: Re: stolen pic - it finally happened to me

As it turns out, John, the photo wasn't mine.
They used a photo of her someone else took a few years later.

While I was on the phone with the city desk the father sent me
a scan of the article.  I guess his gray cells are in worse shape than mine.

The issue was not that they printed without permission, but that
someone else got the photo credit.

The city desk guy was immediately following up on it to find the article
- they were definitely going to make it right, if it had been mine -
which was heartening.

ann