From: John Sessoms <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com>
Sent: October 28, 2012 10/28/12
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: Re: OT: Iconic Images

Understood.

My "Iconic pictures of the WORLD" response was to Frank's "not a single
HCB? St. Ansel? Steichen?" - history represented by photographs; not a
history of photography. As such, they should have been chronological and
they should have been attributed.

"Migrant Mother" is by Dorothea Lange.

"Trang Bang Napalm Attack" has been censored.

From: Ann Sanfedele