After reading you question I was curious, so I typed "Does Vuescan
support DNG" into google.

This is the page from The Vuescan Bible that popped up as the first result.

<http://my.safaribooksonline.com/book/photo-and-graphic-manipulation/9781933952697/file-formats/dng_vsdot_raw-tiff>

gs

George Sinos
gsi...@gmail.com