Thanks Tim, Larry, Derby, Bob, Ann, Paul, and George.  These shots are from
Friday night, which was Cultural Friday in Little Havana--the last Friday of
every month.  The energy and crowd was very up beat, friendly, and a bit more
mixed.  The art in the galleries was fantastic; I bought a small piece, and the
artist signed it for me.

It was great to do some night shooting, and given the energy that night, I had
a double bonus going.  I went back on Saturday night, and it felt different to
me--edgier.  I met a nice artist, but over all, it didn't feel as open as the
night before.

There is virtually no English spoken in Little Havana, so it was like doing
international travel, which was lots of fun.  I actually enjoyed that.  Food
was great!  Great pork chops, grilled onions, rice and black beans.  Loved it!
And Pistachio ice cream at Azzors.  Loved that!

Cheers, Christine