I thought "the price of admission is a serpent's tongue and a half-concealed stiletto"

From: Darren Addy
Perhaps I have a Condescending Personality Disorder. Wasn't that a
prerequisite to joining?
: )

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 1:04 PM, Tom C <caka...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 10:34 AM, Darren Addy <pixelsmi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Seriously, if one of your biggest concerns (that makes you pound your
keyboard) is fretting about which huge corporation is doing business
with (or suing) some other huge corporation, then I don't know whether
to pity you or to offer to trade problem sets with you.

Seriously, what makes you think you have the right to make
condescending statements like that? You post plenty of off-topic stuff
on the PDML.