From: Collin Brendemuehl <coll...@brendemuehl.net>
To: pdml <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Thursday, November 1, 2012 11:06 AM
Subject: Poll: Your favorite composition structure

We are probably all familiar with the Rule of Thirds.
But it's not a Law -- it's a Regulation.
After all, visual appeal is about more than one structure.

So the question is -- what's your favorite Structure.

Mine are  (1) Diagonal divisions.  (2) Shallow DOF
http://www.flickr.com/photos/55001392@N08/sets/72157631903884185/

Sincerely,

Collin Brendemuehl
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose"
-- Jim Elliott