Part of the reason the police are trying to stop people from getting to their homes is ongoing natural gas leaks from destroyed homes - the fear of igniting a fire.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "jn289" <jn...@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: Nasty Storm East Coast

Igor, Thanks. Joe

P.S. I was just listening to a call in show on Short Wave radio, where a lot of people were calling in and telling of horror stories of New York and New Jersey where the police are arresting people who are trying to get back into their own homes..

Joe,
It's nice to hear that you are safe!
Some of my friends in northern NJ are still disconnected.

Igor

Fri Nov 2 12:39:07 EDT 2012