Thanks for the tips, Bruce!

I really don't know jack-squat about luminance and color noise, and haven't spent as much time learning LR as I should have. I just haven't taken many shots lately.

As for the update, I've actually downloaded it but just keep putting off the installation -- because I procrastinate over stupid things, and that's about it. :)

I guess I'll install it now, since you've got me thinking about it.

Thanks again!

-- Walt