Walt, I like them all, Joe

Hi all,

Just wanted to share a small gallery of images I shot on my now-traditional walk to the voting booth. I took along my K20 fitted with my FA 50/1.4 and my K100 with my Promaster 70-300/4-5.6:

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/walt_gilbert/sets/72157631954775906/

Most of the shots are of subject matter I've shot many times before, but they're shot through new glass -- which I just love.

Comments and suggestions are, as always, welcome.

Thanks!

-- Walt