From: Mark Roberts <postmas...@robertstech.com>
Sent: November 8, 2012 11/8/12
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Photography in public places (again)

I just discovered a fascinating column on the UK Gizmodo site. It's
written by a London police office (under a pseudonym) about the
day-to-day business of being a cop. Here's a story about dealing with
an over-zealous mall cop who tries to hassle a photographer:
http://www.gizmodo.co.uk/2012/09/notes-from-the-frontline-mallcops/

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com