From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Miserere
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2012 11:49 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: I like my focusing screen

J.C., I don't assume it, it's the way it is. I have yet to look
through the viewfinder of an AF FF (D)SLR that is as big as those on
manual focus SLRs.

Here's an image comparison for a bunch of DSLRs and the Oly OM-1:

http://snapsort.com/learn/images/viewfinder-size-comparison.jpg

Cheers,

   -M.

    \/\/o/\/\ --> http://WorldOfMiserere.com