----- Original Message -----
From: Christopher Lillja
Subject: FTZ330 vs Af280T Flash for SP and MZ5

> I'm looking for a TTL flash to use with my Super Program and
my MZ5.

> Boz's KMP seems to be saying that the FTZ flashes won't work
at all with my Super Program? Is this true? Or will I simply
loose the digital functions?

The FTZ flashes use digital information transfer, which is not
compatable with your older camera. Therefore, you will lose all
flash automation.

> Would an AF280T be a better choice to work with both cameras?

The MZ5 is backwards compatable with analog flash units such as
the AF280T. If you want to use a flash on both cameras, it would
be a good choice.
William Robb