From: Brian Walters <apathy...@lyons-ryan.org>
Sent: November 11, 2012 11/11/12
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: November PUG - Now Open!!

G'day all

'Prime Time' makes for a very varied collection this month so it's
difficult to pick a favourite, but my top three would be:

Mark's 'Criterion Theatre'
Jan's 'Translucent Porcelain'
Patrick's 'Walker'
Erik's 'Big Yellow'

OK, that's four - but I did say it was difficult.

As usual, you'll find the gallery here:

http://pug.komkon.org/

(you may need to refresh your browser if you see the previous Gallery there)

Note: The automated submission process usually works well but it's not
infallible.  So, if you made a submission and you don't see it in the
gallery, let me know.

The final Gallery for 2012 is 'Oldness' - probably going to be a lot
of self portraits...

Submit here:

http://pug.komkon.org/submit/

Submission Guidelines here:

http://pug.komkon.org/general/autosubmit.html

The main requirements are:

* Max. pixel dimensions: 800 x 800 pixels
* Max file size: 300k
* Third party equipment is acceptable provided either the camera body
or lens used is Pentax.
* If you embed a colour space in the image, it should be sRGB to
ensure that the image is displayed correctly on line.
* Nominal closing date for submissions: 31 May.

The themes for 2013 are now listed on the submission form so start shooting!

--
Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters