Love the first one!

cheers,
frank

--- Original Message ---

From: Chris Mitchell <chris.mitch...@which.net>
Sent: November 11, 2012 11/11/12
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: PESOs: "I don't feel afraid...

...as long as I gaze on Waterloo sunset, I am in paradise" (Thanks, Ray Davies)

http://www.mitch.myzen.co.uk/HCBandBeyond1/slides/_IMG3875.html
and
http://www.mitch.myzen.co.uk/HCBandBeyond1/slides/_IMG3881.html

Bob W and I went to Somerset House and saw Cartier-Bresson: A Question
of Colour. Some super photographs, but the link between them and HCB
was a little tenuous. I'm sure that Bob will tell you all about it -
and my misdemeanours for the day.

Link to a 15 shot GESO including some from the Lord Mayor's show
procession. It's where the City livery companies have a day out and
mix with soldiers and other hangers on.

http://www.mitch.myzen.co.uk/HCBandBeyond1/index.html

Chris