Thanks, Bruce.

The hot pixels are at about 1 o'clock and 3 o'clock in relation to the third whiskey bottle in the line -- in the dark space. There are a couple of blue pixels that don't appear to be from a light source. I can see them in the smaller version of the image, but they are much more pronounced at full-resolution.

Not a problem as far as cloning. They could be the result of the conditions and may not show up in other shots. From what I gather, the K20D has exhibited this issue in certain circumstances.

Hopefully, pixel-mapping won't be necessary.

Thanks again!

-- Walt