Sorry I'm a bit early for Friday but I've been procrastinating for a few weeks
and I need to free up some cash to help my budget for a race I'm doing in
January.  I've been spending way too much on equipment and my poor old piggy
bank has gone to the abattoir.

I've put the list of gear on a set of web pages with photos.  It's breaking my
heart to sell this stuff but I just don't use it enough to justify keeping it
and I know it'll go to good homes here.

http://www.multi.net.nz/lens-sale/
(Despite the URL it's not all lenses)

I'm not very sure of my prices as some of this stuff doesn't come up for sale
often; if you think I'm way out then make me an offer, but higher offers will
likely get priority.

I take Paypal.

I will send by International Economy Courier which is tracked, but I don't put
much faith in the tracking as the last parcel I sent was only tracked as far as
US Customs.  The freight prices quoted won't cover the full cost but I don't
want to scare you away :)

In addition to that list I have two more Pentax 35mm lenses which I'm going to
have professionally cleaned before offering.  If you're interested in them let
me know:
SMCP 135mm f/2.5
FA*400mm f/5.6

I also have a kit of Pentax 6x7 stuff so let me know if you're looking for
anything.  I haven't listed it yet because I'm considering selling it locally
as some items would be expensive to freight overseas.

Cheers,
Dave