Recently, someone mentioned the Sigma 20/1.8.  I've had a very rocky
relationship with mine.  It's an utter failure at what I bought it for, that
being a fast, wide angle lens for shooting dancers at close quarters, in low
light.  I just can't get it to focus properly.  I expect that with focus
peaking on a K-01 and manual focus, it might actually do pretty well.

It also doesn't seem to work as well as I'd like with the astrotracer.

One thing that it has turned out to be wonderful at though is as a wide angle
close-up lens.  I was shooting mushrooms in my yard with it today, and am
pretty happy with this photo:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/8194078361/