On Nov 23, 2012, at 2:12 AM, Walter Hamler <hamlerwal...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
> I was
> mesmerized by the stunning view, and the memories are still vivid.
> Your pictures truly bring justice to a spectacular place. Thanks again!

That's a nice story, Walt.  One thing I'm always sure to do when I go there is
wait until it's dark then go outside for a look at the stars.

The little town of Tekapo probably hasn't changed a lot since you were here,
but there's a lot of new housing development going on at the moment.  I heard
talk a few years ago that someone wanted to make it "the next Wanaka".  I have
mixed feelings about that.

Cheers,
Dave