The caption is just a reference to end of summer; pulled out of the
water; no more lazy sails around the lake with Great Gatsby-esque folk
standing about on deck sipping champagne. My view of yacht ownership
may be more romantic than realistic. :-)

Thanks, Rick, Frank, David, and anyone else who had a look!

--
-bmw