Not having a discussion about the lack of politics would probably now
constitute a double néant, in the Hegel-Sartrean sense, so for fear that the
cosmos itself might disappear in a puff of logic it is probably now
mandatory to discuss both the being and the nothingness simultaneously.

Preferably in a locked room.