Thanks, Godfrey!!!

On 11/22/2012 5:13 PM, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
Boris,

Very glad to hear the news. May it be the beginning of a lasting peace!

And just in time for the American Thanksgiving holiday ... Despite the
hard years, there is always something to be thankful for. This is a
big one.

Stay well, Boris. I will be thinking of you and your family, hoping
for the best.

Godfrey