Hey, we have to do something to get us through these long cold winters...

Cheers,
frank

--- Original Message ---

From: "P. J. Alling" <webstertwenty...@gmail.com>
Sent: November 25, 2012 11/25/12
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: OT: From the more than I really wanted to know about the NHL
Lockout file ...

Canadian Priorities   1. Hockey.  2. Sex.    You guys really have to
find a way to combine your sex and violence.  In a constructive way of
course.

http://www.sbnation.com/longform/2012/11/20/3649738/lingerie-football-league

--
Don't lose heart, they might want to cut it out, and they'll want to avoid a
lengthly search.