On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 10:29 AM, Bruce Walker <bruce.wal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Everyone knows how important good coffee is to photography,
> especially post-processing, so this is A Big Deal for me.

Congrats on the repair. I'm more of a Zassenhaus hand grinder sort of a guy.
However, from now on I will just be brewing coffee for others. I'm on
Day 16 of being Caffeine Free. Did some research on caffeine and what
it does to you (including our perception that it makes you more
alert/awake) and decide there were a lot of good reason to see how I
felt without being a user of the most widely used drug on the planet.
I'm liking it so far.

: )