Thanks, Jack.

It is sharp --100% crops of portraits are eyelash counting-sharp...
The higher-ISO action shots of the Turkey Trot (it was early on a
cloudy am) almost don't do it justice.

I'm actually surprised at how I've gotten used to the heft... but it
is nice to switch it out for something smaller after a bit.  And
there's nothing unobtrusive about it, either...

:)
-c

--
http://christinenielsen.com