Hi Christian,

On Tue, 19 Mar 2002 13:31:53 -0500, Christian Skofteland wrote:

> [...] is this over saturated or gaudy?
>
> http://photography.skofteland.net/flowers/canis.htm
> http://photography.skofteland.net/insects/insect08.htm

I don't know what the subjects look like in reality, but the flower
definitely looks "overly vivid" to me.  I think you would not want to
use Velvia at the race track, where the colors on the cars are already
pretty vibrant.  I'm even doubtful about using Portra 400 VC instead of
Portra 400 NC, but I think I'm going to shoot a roll or two to check it
out.

TTYL, DougF KG4LMZ