A 9mm hole in his gas tank should solve the problem...  ; >}

-p

On 12/6/2012 12:54 AM, John Sessoms wrote:
Some asshole was driving through my neighborhood setting fires to the
piles of leaves along the curbs. One of the piles was right on the line
between my house & my next door neighbor.

I heard a big truck idling in front of my house just before midnight and
after it stayed there for several minutes, I went out to see what it
was. It was a fire truck putting out the fire some S.O.B. deliberately
started in my front yard.

Both my neighbor's car and my car were within 10 feet of the fire. If
her two little boys hadn't looked out the window and seen the fire, I
don't know what would have happened.

The were two other fires I know about. One a half block west of my
house, just around the corner, and another on the street next over from
mine; in the same block. There was another car parked about 5 feet from
that fire. Both of the other fires were in piles that were up against
wooden privacy fences.

I took some photos with my little Canon A60, but I can't find my card
reader for CF cards tonight. I'll take some more photos in the morning.

--
Being old doesn't seem so old now that I'm old.