I think my server was screwing up, because some of them seemed to pop up
several hours after I sent them.  Also, some e-mails that I sent to other
receipients were late in arriving (if they arrived at all).

I don't think you missed much anyway...  ;-)

-frank

wendy beard wrote:

> I just got to read Dave's reply to Frank about posts not coming through.
> I didn't see Frank's original post because digest #2361 never arrived in my
> inbox.
> So in a funny sort of way, Frank's post didn't come through again.
> Well, not to me anyway.
>
> Wendy
>
> ---
> Wendy Beard
> Ottawa, Canada
> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> home page http://www.beard-redfern.com
> -

"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist
fears it is true." -J. Robert
Oppenheimer