Thanks,  Dan

--------------------------
In a message dated 12/7/2012 12:12:53  P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
l...@red4est.com writes:

Fun  photo.

But, isn't that an  apple?

Thanks. You know, Larry, when I  was editing it it looked like an apple.
Maybe it was a nectarine or tangerine or  something. I just remember it was
very real and very orange.

But, hey,  it was taken on the fly as I moved on to other things and I have
no idea  now.

Just call it some kind of orange-colored fruit. Heh.

Marnie  ;-)

In a message dated 12/7/2012 12:01:30 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,