"What I did on my summer vacation." Heh. No, not  on vacation, alllllll
last summer.

It does include photographs, not very  good, but they are there. Trouble
is, I kept forgetting to take them at various  stages of the project. I'm just
lucky that I took some when I first looked at  the house and at least I
remembered to take some before it was all  red.

Anyway, some of you like this kind of thing,  so...

http://www.mapphotography.com/Barn/

Marnie   Yes,  it took a long time and all the time I kept thinking, "You
know I may be too old  to do this kind of thing anymore." But I did it
anyway. :-)