>  > If I had money I would not switch systems. I might buy a Fuji x100
> or  > x1 Pro, or were I flush with funds might buy an M9, but those
> would  > supplement my dslr, not replace.
>
> Frank, I should (semi-jocularly) warn you that if you try Fuji x1 Pro
> or x100 you may (like me) pass the point of no return. I still
> occasionally shot with K-5, but is is extremely occasionally as my main
> camera now is Ricoh GXR.
>
> Boris

I have been playing around with the annoying x-pro1 for the past couple months.
My spouse poses the following question "Why on earth did you have to go out and
spend so much money on a camera that gives crappier results than the one you
already have?". While I don't have a definite answer to that rather than a
grumble that "I do take more pictures now, don't I?" I must admit that Pentax
K-5 is still my favorite, I just wanted a new toy.

The thing is getting quite a cult following despite its quirks and not having
many lenses. That gives me hope for a Pentax full frame. If they do it right,
they don't "need" a full range of current lenses, a decent commitment would
suffice.

Some extra x-pro1 quotes from my Pentax-conditioned spouse:
"The pictures from this camera look wrong."
"Aren't you done yet? You could have taken ten pictures with your Pentax
already."
"This lens cap is the most awful design I have ever seen, it just doesn't stay
on."

Stupid off-brand Pentax adapter won't mount the 50/1.2.

I don't need or even want the extra bells and whistles of the other cameras but
when Pentax comes out with a higher megapixel or full frame body I will get it.
Until then I will be content with my current gear, it does work well for me.

kris