Like all these, Don, but that grain elevator is a very well composed strong
image.

Jack

----- Original Message -----
From: Don Guthrie <shark50...@gmail.com>
To: pdml@pdml.net
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 9:14 AM
Subject: Re: Lanyon a very small town in Iowa

Hey thanks for looking Marnie. Its a grain elevator and an abandoned one at
that. It was the reason for the town's existence. That church is the only
attraction now. It had four cars on a Sunday morning. Hope to see more of your
comments and posts. I will take another look at those cars too.

pdml-requ...@pdml.net wrote:
> Message: 1
> Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 02:51:21 -0500 (EST)
> From:eactiv...@aol.com
> To:pdml@pdml.net
> Subject: Re: Lanyon a very small town in Iowa
>
> Very nice. Love the grain silo (or whatever it  is). The B&W/color
> rendition of the car shots is a bit over the top for me,  personally, though.
> Looks
> a tad TOO grainy, I'd ratchet down a notch.
>
> But  a very nice gallery overall. Captures the mood.
>
> HTH, Marnie aka Doe:-)
>
> In a message dated 12/10/2012 10:16:14 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
> shark50...@gmail.com  writes:
> These photos represent a trip down Mainstreet in  Lanyon a very small
> town without zoning.
>
> Comments always read &  appreciated.
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/valdon/sets/72157632119002800/

-- PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List