That is beautiful! You've captured and rendered it beautifully as well.

Cheers,
frank

--- Original Message ---

From: George Sinos <gsi...@gmail.com>
Sent: December 12, 2012 12/12/12
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: PESO - Advent window

Tried to send this yesterday and got a bounce.  Now that we're back, here it is.

This is another of the twelve major windows from the current church project.

<http://georges.posterous.com/advent-window-st-bridgets-church>

I thought I'd post this photo since we're currently in the Advent season.

>From the standpoint of technical curiosity, my suggestion is to click
on the photo and look at the larger version.  There are a lot of
subtle variations in the colors of the glass.  I also just recently
noticed a some small reflections of color in the major horizontal
window frame.

I won't be able to get this submitted in book-form and see the first
test copy until January.  I'm not sure how much of the detail will
show up on the printed page.  It does show well on glossy paper when
printed with an inkjet printer, but I'm not expecting that level of
detail in a book.

Anyone that has used blurb have any comments?

gs

George Sinos