Thank you, Marnie.

It's actually a steam column from a cooling tower at a uranium enrichment plant, which lends a little credence to the post-apocalyptic look, now that I think about it. ;)

Also, I agree with you on that little bit poking in on the left. I'll give it a shot, and if I can't do a credible job, I may just crop it out completely.

Thanks again!

-- Walt