Good result, congratulations but it sounds like you had a rough time.
I'm lucky to be a suitable candidate for brachytherapy, so all going
well I should be cancer free after several months.  The pellets have a
half life of two months so they'll be down to 1/64th energy in a year
and pretty much spent.  After that I'll learn how successful the
treatment is.  Right now I have to keep close contact (less than a
metre) with under 18 year olds and pregnant women to brief periods.
My twelve year old son is giving me a wide berth, the whole idea
creeps him out I fear.

regards, Anthony