Some of the items I listed last week have sold and been delivered to their new
home. I've added one lens to the list . . .

For Sale - 14Dec 2012

Overview:
K20D + spare battery $250
K20D + Handgrip D-BG2 + 3 spare batteries $300
Kirk camera plate PZ-117 (ArcaSwiss-standard tripod attachment plate) $25
SMCP -DA 14mm f2.8 ED (IF) $500
SMCP-FA 43mm f1.9 Limited  $450
PK-A 400mm f5.6 $500
PK-A 50mm f1.2 $500

General Details:
All items used but in good condition, probably ranging from Ex to Ex+ or LN in
the KEH lexicon. The first five I bought new, the 50/1.2 I bought used in LN
condition.
Insured shipping costs (to U.S. addressees) included for items over $400 or if
your total purchase is over $400.
For addressees outside of the U.S., insured shipping costs will be extra, but
minus a $15 discount.
The prices are my best guess at the current market value, minus a PDML
discount. If you think a price is out of line, let me know and explain why.
Payment ($US only) could be in cash or via check, money order, bank transfer,
or PayPal.

Specifics:
The K20D to be sold body-only has logged 17,685 shutter activations in the four
years I have had it. No known issues. As mentioned above, comes with the
original battery plus one spare. Original box, manuals, software etc. are all
included.

The 2nd K20D, sold with the D-BG2 battery grip, has logged 14,599 shutter
activations in the four years I have had it. No known issues. The body comes
with the original battery plus one spare, and the grip comes with another two
spares. Original boxes, manuals, software etc. are all included except that I
can’t find the D-BG2 manual. [Note: I could be persuaded to sell this as
body-only, in which case the D-BG2 would be on offer for $75.]

The Kirk camera plate is custom designed to provide a solid tripod connection
for the D-BG2.

The 14/2.8 could almost be described as NIB. I love the results from this lens
but have only seldom carried it with me due to its size. Original box, manual,
soft case are included.

The 43mm Limited (black) is one of the three lenses in the original Limited
series; I bought it from a dealer in Japan (along with the other two) because
at first the black versions weren’t distributed in the U.S. My 31mm was on a
camera that was stolen many years ago, never replaced it. The 77mm has seen
heavy duty over the years, but the 43mm is one I have never warmed up to.
Several on the list proclaim this lens as their single most favorite lens, but
the focal length never seems to fit the way I am looking at a scene. So, seldom
used, Ex+ condition.

The 400/5.6 is a lovely lens. Fortunately it has a tripod collar; given its
length and weight it is difficult to handhold, at least for me. I bought this
used 2-3 years ago. It is in excellent condition and I am pleased with the
results I get, but I just haven’t used it very much.

The 50/1.2 is another gem. But I just haven't used it more than a few times in
the 6-8 years that I have owned it; it needs to find a new home.

Contact me offlist: s...@stans-photography.info