From: Kevin Thornsberry <kevin_thornsbe...@compuserve.com>
To: pdml <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Thu, Oct 25, 2012 3:35 pm
Subject: Pentax K-30 Get a Nod at Expedition Portal

Matthew Scott at Expedition Portal, a forum for those interested in vehicle dependent driving trips across continents or around the world recently posted a brief article about the weather sealed Pentax K-30. I've also noticed he has mentioned the camera in some of his other articles. Thought I would share with the group.http://www.expeditionportal.com/expedition-gear/accessories/1577-st
uff-and-things-pentax-k-30-weatherproof-digital-slr.htmlKevin