Thanks Ken. Great information!.

I've used Mpix so far. Overall I'm happy with them. The first 20 x 30
print, matted and framed, looked great when first received but a day
later I detected some ripples. I contacted them and sent them some
images highlighting the issue. They made good on their guarantee, and
sent me a total replacement free of charge, and I got to keep the
original. The issue was only detectable in brighter light, so I can
use the original in my office with relatively flat light and not see
it at all.

Nice to hear comments on Bay.

K20D? ;)

Tom C.