I owned the manual focus version of this lens for quite some time and
liked it for its good IQ and small size. I also enjoyed its close-up
capabilities; not a macro, but it focused closer than just about any
other 24mm (or 28mm) I've come across. When I look back at my photos
with it, most of them tended to be close-ups. A couple of examples I
have handy:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/miserere/2475111567/in/photostream

http://www.flickr.com/photos/miserere/2455156403/in/photostream

I sought the AF version for a long time but the few times I saw it for
sale it went for far more than I would pay for it (on eBay). I
would've gladly paid $135! But alas, Joe, you are a few years too late
 :-)

For the book of anecdotes, I remember not being able to use the focus
confirmation on my K10D with this lens when manual focusing because it
would consistently miss focus (either back or front, I can't remember
which, but always the same).

Good luck with your sale!

Cheers,

   —M.