They all look well focused, I'd say everything about that lens camera combination is goo.:*

*I'm not at all sure what that means though.

On 12/16/2012 12:24 PM, Don Guthrie wrote:
I post these for those who are curious about results with K-01 and manual focusing telephotos handheld.. Taken in fairly bright sunlight all around 1.4. Needless to say I've had no problems. In fact I had given up getting decent pictures with this lens until I tried it with the K-01.It is not goo for wildlife like birds but I can say that about all my gear.

 Comments very appreciated.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/valdon/sets/72157632245068989/

--
Don't lose heart, they might want to cut it out, and they'll want to avoid a
lengthly search.