This is absolutely worth all the praises, Darren. Congratulations. That's one might photograph of the mightiness of nature.

On 12/17/2012 6:05 PM, Darren Addy wrote:
...was selected as the "Thread of the Week/Featured Thread" on the
Fred Miranda Forums. I submitted a handful of images to the various
categories there and my previous PESO: "A Road Less Traveled" is the
one that got the most attention. I'm rather pleased, as they seem to
have some pretty darn good images/photographers over there. Wonder how
often a Pentax shot gets selected? :)

http://www.fredmiranda.com/
^ showing it was selected

http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1173155
^ direct link to the thread

Best part? This honor & a buck-and-a-half will get me a cup of coffee
at McDonalds (except that I gave up caffeine about 5 weeks ago).