Well, it is only you who knows that this gentlemen is playing piano...

On 12/13/2012 11:12 AM, Larry Colen wrote:
Went to SF last night to catch a show by Johnny Boyd, who was the
lead singer for one of my favorite swing bands about 15 years ago
(Indigo Swing).  Of course I brought my camera.  There were three
other people shooting with DSLRs, so I didn't spend much time taking
pictures, though I did get a few good ones.  Mostly with the 80-200.
An autofocus version of that lens would be rather handy, I lost a lot
of my photos to sloppy focus.

I think that my favorite shot of the evening is this one of the piano
player: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/8268403231/

Though I also really like this shot of a couple members of Stompy
Jones, who opened the show:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/8268399151/

For them that are interested, the set of 18 is at:
http://www.flickriver.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157632237743666/

-- Larry Colen l...@red4est.com sent from i4est